Organic Hair Color - Golden Blonde - Cultivator's
- Weight:0.100 Kgs
Certified organic herbal hair color for natural blondes! Will add a subtle golden hue and shine to your hair.
Golden Blonde is Cultivator's lightest hair color and is most suitable for naturally blonde hair. It will add a touch of golden without changing the color too much. You will also notice more shine and volume to your hair.
Try the goodness of organically-grown Ayurvedic herbs for a natural hair color and nourishment! Herbal hair colors won't damage your hair and are suitable for people with allergies and sensitive to chemical dyes. With regular use your hair will be healthy, lustrous and well-conditioned, and gray hair will be uniformly covered.
Ingredients: Cassia auriculata (Cassia) Powder, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Powder. Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Good to know:
- Because it is a 100% herbal hair color, lightening your hair with this product is not possible.
- If chemical dye has been used on your hair, wait at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair color.
- You might need more than one application to get a good uniform color on a severely damaged / bleached hair.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- Open the required number of packs as per your hair size and empty into a bowl. Add lukewarm water and stir to make creamy texture paste. Apply this paste immediately, spreading uniformly throughout the hair. Cover your hair with shower cap. Keep it on for 30 -90 min (as per your desired shade; 30 min. for a lighter shade and 90 min. for darker shades). Rinse off your hair with plain water.
100g powder / 3.5 oz.
4X25gm packaging for ease of dosage and use
How to use:
100g powder will comfortably color hair below the shoulders; for root touch-up or short hair you will need 1-2 25gm packs. Stir with warm water to make a medium-thickness paste. Apply immediately on your hair and cover with the shower cap provided. Leave on for 30-90 minutes - more for a darker deeper color. Rinse well with water.