Organic Hair Color - Blonde- Cultivator's
- Weight:0.100 Kgs
This particular shade offers perfect gray hair coverage and subtle blonde tone for natural blondes. It will not lighten your hair.
The main ingredient - Cassia auriculata - has often been called "neutral henna" due to its similarly nourishing properties - so with each colouring your hair will be even more beautiful, voluminous and shiny. Other ayurvedic ingredients include ziziphus, indigo, henna and chamomile for the perfect blonde shade. The exact result also depends on the processing time - longer time for better gray hair coverage and more of a golden hue.
Cultivator's natural hair colours are suitable for people with allergies and sensitive to chemical dyes. With regular use your hair will be healthy, lustrous and well-conditioned, and gray hair will be uniformly covered.
Ingredients: Cassia auriculata (Cassia) Powder, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Powder.
Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Good to know:
- Because it is a 100% herbal hair color, lightening your hair with this product is not possible.
- If chemical dye has been used on your hair, wait at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair color.
- You might need more than one application to get a good uniform color on a severely damaged / bleached hair.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- Open the required number of packs as per your hair size and empty into a bowl. Add lukewarm water and stir to make creamy texture paste. Apply this paste immediately, spreading uniformly throughout the hair. Cover your hair with shower cap. Keep it on for 30 -90 min (as per your desired shade; 30 min. for a lighter shade and 90 min. for darker shades). Rinse off your hair with plain water.
100g powder / 3.5 oz.
4X25gm packaging for ease of dosage and use
100g powder will comfortably color hair below the shoulders; for root touch-up or short hair you will need 1-2 25gm packs.