Amla could be used as a face and body exfoliant, and also in henna recipes to tone down the red. Also known as Indian Gooseberry.
Amla powder comes from the Emblica Officinalis fruit. It is rich in vit C and is a well-known antioxidant. In its powdered form, amla has many applications in natural skin and hair care.
- Amla is a natural hair conditioner; add to your herbal wash mix for shiny and silky hair. Curls will be more defined and manageable
- Amla stimulates hair follicles and is often used to prevent hair loss; it is beneficial in cases of dandruff and other skin ailments
- Amla helps against premature graying of hair
- Amla can be used to achieve cooler tones in henna + indigo mixes
- Amla cleanses & exfoliates; it has a natural antioxidant action