Khadi's middleblond shade adds a warm middleblond nuance to light and grey hair; the exact shade depends on the initial colour and processing time. Darker hair does not change in colour but will benefit from the conditioning effect.
Recommended processing time depending on the desired coloring results: 15 - 60 min.
Special Instructions:• The longer the processing time, the more intense and dark the coloring result will be.
• The longer the processing time, the more red pigments will remain in the hair and the coloring result will be a middle red blond.
• If the temperature of the liquid is too hot, the coloring result will be more yellow in color. Thus, a temperature of 50°C is optimal and should not be increased.
• If applied too often with long processing times the hair can darken as the herbal color layers build up on each strand of hair.
• Therefore, when applied repeatedly we recommend to only color the grown out roots each time and to color the entire hair only every fourth time. (choose a shorter processing time for the length of your hair).
Tips:• If a more intense coloring result without any parts of red is desired, it is recommended to repeat the coloring process directly after coloring the first time, instead of extending the processing time.
• We do not recommend adding acidic ingredients such as vinegar or lemon juice since the coloring result could turn out very red.
Application:• Apply on washed, towel dry hair.
• Mix with 50°C warm water (use a thermometer!), you can add one teaspoon of salt to 50 g of powder to stabilize the color.
• Apply quickly, cover with foil and keep warm with a towel (alternatively use a Climazon)
• Processing time 15 - 30 minutes with added heat, 60 minutes without added heat (see instructions above)
• Rinse only with warm water
• Do not use hot water, high heat from blowdryers, conditioners or intense conditioning treatment right after application.
• Wait at least 24 hours before using a shampoo.
Ingredients:Cassia*, Jatropha Curca Leaf Powder, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa Rhizome Powder*
* Certified organically grown
This product has been certified by BDIH