Light blonde adds a summery blonde shimmer to slightly red blonde on grey hair.
Recommended processing time depending on the desired coloring results: 15 - 60 min. The longer the processing time, the more intense, dark and redder the coloring result will be.
If the temperature of the liquid is too hot, the coloring result will be more yellow in color. Thus, a temperature of 50°C is optimal and should not be increased.
When applied repeatedly we recommend to only color the grown out roots each time and to color the entire hair only every fourth time.
• Apply on washed, towel dry hair.
• Mix with 50°C warm water (use a thermometer!), you can add one teaspoon of salt to 50 g of powder to stabilize the color.
• Apply quickly, cover with foil and keep warm with a towel (alternatively use a Climazon)
• Processing time 15 - 30 minutes with added heat, 60 minutes without added heat (see instructions above)
• Rinse only with warm water
• Do not use hot water, high heat from blowdryers, conditioners or intense conditioning treatment right after application.
• Wait at least 24 hours before using a shampoo.
Cassia*, Jatropha Curca Leaf Powder, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa Rhizome Powder*
* Certified organically grown
This product has been certified by BDIH